1. Cash Payment & Receipts:
- Custodian of branch vault, safe, ATM & gold safe Keys. Safe keeping of keys, ensuring its availability especially prior to start of operations each day, report to supervisor in case of any mishap with keys. Ensure cash dealing at cash counter only.
- Handling and Processing of Cash deposit, withdrawal of local, third party and online transactions in line with applicable procedures.
- Ensure proper scrutiny and verification of customer, cheque and other instruments as per laid down procedures.
- Collection of loan recoveries receipt in line with laid down procedures & its system posting (Posting restrictions where applicable, Recovery of principal & Recovery without link account & waivers etc).
- Ensure cash/cheques and all other transactions are promptly & accurately recorded in system.
- Process WU payments, OTC payments, Utility bills collection, BC issuance/cancellation against cash & Taxes/Funds in line with applicable procedure.
- Ensure Safety and Security of cash related stamps inside vault after close of business.
2. Cash Management
- Projection for cash requirements of the branch & ensure cash is maintained within prescribed insurance limits.
- Ensure availability of sufficient quantity of machine authenticated cash including coins.
- Ensure Cash transportation & CMD transaction is done strictly in line with applicable procedures
- Keep physical cash balanced with system before leaving the seat during the day and specially at day end. Ensure proper record maintenance of daily cash balancing in line with SBP/BOM guidelines.
- Make sure that excess cash is duly insured (where required).
- Posting and proper investigation of cash shortage/surplus entries if such cases are observed during cash balancing at day end.
3. ATM Replenishment/Handling
- Ensure ATM is replenished under CCTV and replenish process is followed as per defined process.
- Ensure proper cash balancing and management of Cash in ATM, availability of ATM, sorting of Cash prior feeding etc in line with laid down procedures.
- Awareness of penalty structure related to cash at counter & ATM and ensure to avoid such penalties.
4. Cash Sorting
- Use of cash sorting machine for sorting of cash in line with SBP, BOM guidelines & related record maintenance.
- Effective Cash management, Fresh cash issuance related record maintenance & disposal of soiled cash with SBP/Partner Banks.
- Responsible for SBP & Internal/External Audit of Cash Management & transactions etc.
- Ensure cash sorting, counting and binding machines, UV/IV lamp are operational and immediately reported to Admin/CO if get faulty.
5. Customer Services
- Ensure TAT is observed in processing of cash related transactions.
- Provide upto mark customer services at Cash Counter ensuring minimum customer complaints.
- Posting of transactions as per requirement and avoid reversal of cash transactions
- Provide support to branch in achieving sales targets by cross-selling KMBL products, particularly liability products.
- Ensure to provide services fairly without any discrimination, however
Senior Citizens and special persons should be given priority services