Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education BISE Quetta Jobs 2022 announced through Online Job Portal bbiseqta.edu.pk. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a temporary basis. Interested candidates must have a Domicile of Quetta & Balochistan. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
|Published On||January 12, 2023|
|Last Date||January 27, 2023|
|Organization||Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education|
|No of Seats||21|
|Job Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
Vacancies Details of BISE Quetta Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||Intermediate||10|
How to Apply for Jobs in BISE Quetta?
- Applications on the prescribed form of the Board) along with two photographs and attested copies of mentioned documents addressed to the Secretary Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta.
- Computerized identity card
- Educational credentials
- Experience certificate
- Applicants should submit a processing fee of Rs.300/- non-refundable through UBL Challan.
- Unattested documents will not be accepted under any circumstances and copies of all certificates from the concerned board/university while local/domicile must be certified by the concerned Deputy Commissioner.
- Last date to apply for BISE Quetta Jobs is 27th January 2023.